The Asphalt Plant consists of a CMI 400-ton per hour continuous mix plant with three 200-ton overhead storage silos and a double scale load out system. This plant is certified by Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) and Arizona Department of Weights and Measures. The aggregate material produced for the asphalt and concrete is approved by ADOT Standard Specifications as it has completed the Environmental Analysis process under the environmental specifications.
NOTE: This Calculator should be used as an estimating tool ONLY. BLT Companies is not responsible for any discrepancies in material based on calculations made with this application.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pricing is FOB unless otherwise noted.
- Mix passes oil content, voids, gradation, and asphalt mix content at BLT Asphalt Plant.
- Curb release: Drivers are prohibited from delivering asphalt beyond the curb line, unless by customer's written authorization acknowledging acceptance of risk for any loss or damage to the property or our equipment, including wrecker/towing charges. By signing the Curb Release section on the delivery ticket, customer acknowledges and accepts that BLT assumes no responsibility for damages inside the curb or property line.
- Unless noted, prices do not reflect Bituminous Material Price Adjustment (Price Index).
- There is a minimum requirement of fifty (50) tons of asphalt per customer. If the minimum is not met, a $500 fee will apply Monday through Friday.
- All orders must be placed by Mix Code. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the mix has been approved by the owner of the job.
- If a hot plant is requested to be open on a Saturday, a start-up fee of $1,000.00 may apply and a $10.00 per ton additional costs will apply. If a hot plant is requested to be open on a Sunday, a start-up fee of $2,000.00 may apply and a $20.00 per ton additional costs will apply. If a hot plant is requested to be open on a holiday, a start-up fee of $8,000.00 may apply and a $30.00 per ton additional costs will apply.
- All mix designs are generated and produced by approved engineer and no deviations are not permitted for any reason.
- Liquid asphalt has a targeted temperature of 300+ degrees Fahrenheit. This is an extremely dangerous temperature. All contractors and delivery companies must perform all safety measures when handling this product.
- It is not the responsibility of BLT to maintain the temperature of asphalt once it has left the plant. It is the contractor's responsibility in their means and methods to properly place the asphalt in a timely manner.
- The purchaser of the items set forth on the attached invoice agrees to pay all collection costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- This certification is made for the express purpose of permitting the seller of said items to claim an exemption of sales tax with respect to this sale, which tax would have otherwise been charged to the purchaser in addition to the price of said items.